The money stays here!
This phrase sums up true grass roots philanthropy – mobilizing as many people as possible, not just the wealthy, to support their hometowns. While we don’t know what changes are in store for our community, we do know that changes will occur. The challenge has united our citizens in new ways to manage these changes for our benefit.
Post-Garza County Endowment is the answer. As an affiliate of the Community Foundation of West Texas it is an ideal vehicle for preserving the wealth of our community and keeping it working for good.
There are many reasons to give through the Post-Garza County Endowment:
- We are a LOCAL ORGANIZATION with deep roots in the community.
- We have BROAD EXPERTISE regarding community issues and needs.
- We provide highly PERSONALIZED SERVICE, tailored to each individual’s charitable and financial interests.
- We build ENDOWMENT FUNDS that benefit this community forever and help create personal legacies.
- We offer DIVERSE FUND TYPES, which help people invest in the causes they care about most.
- We accept a wide VARIETY OF ASSETS, and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- We partner with PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We offer MAXIMUM TAX ADVANTAGE under state and federal law.
- We MULTIPLY THE IMPACT of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We are COMMUNITY LEADERS — bringing together resources and ideas for the good of Plainview and the surrounding area.